Have you wondered why your website doesn’t seem to be generating traffic or bringing you a flood of leads? Here’s the secret web designers and developers won’t let you in on…
Web Designers Build Websites To Look Great, Not To Generate Traffic And Leads (that is not their job!)
Why? Because you ONLY pay for website design – the look and feel of the website. You are NOT paying for getting traffic and visitors! You just can’t “build it and hope they will come”.
Once the developer has built it and been paid, they’re gone and on to the next client. That is how they make their money … designing and building websites.
the secret to a great website that generates an endless flow of leads, customers and sales is in what you do to bring visitors to your website AFTER it has been built and launched. That is what is called SEO, Website Optimisation and Traffic Generation which are all terms for Marketing.
So, why doesn’t your website get many visitors?
It may look way better than your competitors’ websites and be running on the latest web technology…but why is it that your competitors are still out ranking you on their horrible outdated websites?
Think about it this way…
You wouldn’t print a whole heap of promotional brochures and keep them in your office waiting for people to come and get one would you? Of course not! You would deliver them to mail boxes, homes, offices, give them out on the street, etc right?
Getting a website developed is just like having a brochure designed and printed.
Once you have it you need to deliver it to people’s computer screens and mobile devices – except, unlike a brochure, you need to find people who are searching for your brochure (website).
So, how then do you get people to easily and simply find your website?
After 11 years of blood, sweat and tears, on the web – here is my definitive checklist of the top 103 strategies that work to generate traffic, visitors and leads to your website.
- You don’t need to be an expert
- Many of these you will be able to implement right away and see immediate results
- It is not rocket science like the SEO companies want you to believe. Some of the strategies are very simple but just require a bit of effort (1 hour a week is all it needs to start)
- You don’t need to pay thousands to implement these … although you can certainly pay someone to get it done quicker
- If get started with 1 strategy a week you will be ahead of 80% of your competitors who are doing nothing (just like you probably are now)
- Even if you took just 1 idea and got 1 more customer, this free checklist has paid for itself 🙂 !
Feel free to download your copy of “103 Strategies For Optimising And Generating Traffic For Business Websites” now.